Who wants to sit at the cool kids table when you can sit at the duel kids table?
…am i becoming more mean?
"more mean" would imply that you were ever mean to begin with so definitely not. also calling posts/people/things out as problematic is definitely not mean and is actually a very nice thing for you to do because otherwise some people might never even realize they’re being an asshole so thank you very much
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
date a girl who reads. date a girl who reads every book she can get her hands on. who slaughtered a librarian to read those books. date a girl who shoots down helicopters with slingshots and commands an army. wait, did i say date? i meant follow into battle. follow Tamika Flynn into battle.
caring for someone more than they care about you is actually the shittiest feeling in the world
My goal is to be very, very cute but also very, very spooky
mixed race harry potter
black hermione granger
gay remus lupin
what if we took the minority metaphors and made them explicit instead of slappin them on straight white people what if